June Beauty Favorites
|All of my beauty faves from the month of June!|
1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme
I love this Hand Creme, my hands feel so smooth and soft after using this. Even after washing my hands throughout the day, I don't have to apply lotion as often. I also use it on my feet and elbows!
All of the ingredients are 100% Natural!
2. Affinia Eye Makeup Remover
My eye makeup, even thick eyeliner, comes off very easily with Affinia! It also doesn't sting if you get a little in your eyes.
3. The Face Shop real nature mask Rice (Sheet mask)
I love this mask so much I have included in my morning skin care routines! My skin always feels refreshed and looks bright and healthy after using this sheet mask! I definitely recommend anything from The Face Shop, but especially their sheet masks!
4.) 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner (Vivid)
So obviously I love, love, love, this eyeliner! I've already reviewed it and used it in one of my makeup tutorials, but I just can't say enough how vibrant and easy to use this colored eyeliner pencil is! (Review)
5. Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer
I don't usually use concealer in my daily makeup looks, but for special occasions, I really love Tony Moly's Face Mix Concealer. It blends well, and provides a good amount of coverage.
Where to Buy1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme- Raley's/Nob Hill, CVS Pharmacy, Whole Foods, your local drugstore. Burt's Bees Website
2. Affinia Eye Makeup Remover- For ordering info email me at email@example.com
3. The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Rice - Beauty Net Korea (3-pack) or Amazon
4. 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner (Vivid)- STYLENANDA or Eyecandy's
5. Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer- Jolse Cosmetics
See you soon! また、ね！^_^~